Wednesday 5 February 2014

Window Shop Wednesday

On this grey, drizzly, Tube-striked Wednesday I decided I needed a little sartorial pick-me-up. A stroll along the online high street to day-dream about a new dress or scarf and a slick of gloss and help to give me that faux shopping glow. As a master penny pincher and suffering the jobless blues, I can usually get away with a quick browse on ASOS or The Outnet to trick my body into thinking I've splurged on some new wardrobe additions. If you're not as restrained as me however, do let me know if you purchase any of these finds that are topping my Window Shop Wednesday. Happy faux shopping! 


1. Map Print Scarf, £16, Topshop
2. Mini Bead Drop Earrings, £5.00, ASOS
3. Robin Contrast Collar Dress, £15, Boohoo.com
4. Ripped denim backpack, £30, Topshop
5. London Rebel Barnaby Brogue Lace Up Flat Shoes, £30, ASOS
6. Benefit Dandelion Lip Gloss, £14.50, Boots

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment